North Carolina is located in the Southeastern United States. The state borders South Carolina and Georgia to the south, Tennessee to the west and Virginia to the north. Its capital is Raleigh, and its largest city is Charlotte. In the past five decades, North Carolina's economy has undergone a transition from reliance upon tobacco and furniture to a more diversified economy with an emphasis on engineering, biotechnology, and finance.
North Carolina has a wide range of elevations, from sea level on the coast to 6,684 feet (2,037 m) at Mt. Mitchell, the highest point in the Eastern US. The coastal plains are strongly influenced by the Atlantic Ocean. Most of the state falls in the humid subtropical climate zone. More than 300 miles (500 km) from the coast, the western, mountainous part of the state has a subtropical highland climate.
Source - Wikipedia.
Chimney Rock, NC
- bluexwings likes this
- herberrt1 likes this
- rusticwerewolf likes this
- andisen likes this
- nikkwhyte reblogged this from rusticwerewolf and added:
- rusticwerewolf reblogged this from fuckyeahnorthcarolina
- instant--karma reblogged this from fuckyeahnorthcarolina and added:
- jenzkimz likes this
- samanthadee reblogged this from jenzkimz and added:
- jenzkimz reblogged this from fuckyeahnorthcarolina
- annawithanh reblogged this from fuckyeahnorthcarolina and added:
- warboss-dakka-gaijin likes this
- fuckyeahnorthcarolina posted this